September favorites!


Hey there! I cannot even remember when was the last time I had a favorites post, but here it is again. So, this past September I had TWO favorites to quickly talk about. 


Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes AND The elf 100 tone palette. 

Septembra favorītos ierindojās vien divi produkti, kuri mani tiešām iepriecināja, it īpaši 100 toņu palete no e.l.f.. Salvetes atrodamas jebkurās Drogas, maksāja aptuveni 1eur, tām ir patīkams aromāts, nekairina ādu! Pieejami vēl 2 citi veidi. Kas attiecas uz paleti - tā sevī ietver gan matētos toņus dienai, gan trakas krāsas un spīdumus.


Cruelty free international, absolutely no irritation for my skin, nice scent that is NOT annoying and they were quite cheap, around 1eur for 25pcs. There are 2 other types available, one for dry skin and the other one for oily if I am not mistaken.


Eyes Lips Face from e.l.f. that I have grown to really love for the price! It holds all kinds of colors, including mattes and crazy colors that look amazing in real life.


Please ignore the bumps, RFM makeup room was NOT the greatest when it came to space and ability to place products.. 





Leave a comment down below for a full review for this palette, including swatches, makeup previews and my total thoughts about this product.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments