Blogger Marathon! Take a part-

link
Ello! Even though it's an incredibly rainy Sunday for me, I have jumped on the bandwagon  as well. Here's the Blogger Marathon post that allows YOU to let other people know about your blog as easy as a comment. All you have to do: leave a comment down below, tell about yourself and your blog, leave a link to it, create your own blogger marathon post, link to this one and carry on the marathon!

I found out about this one from sugarmakeup, thanks!

Sveiki, dārgie lasītāji! Ir briesmīgi lietaina svētdiena, taču arī es ielecu vilcieniņā un turpinu blogeru maratonu! Šis posts ir TAVA iespēja ļaut citiem uzzināt par sevi un Tavu blogu viena komentāra robežās. Viss, kas Tev jādara: pastāsti mums par sevi, savu blogu, atstāj linku un savā blogā turpini šo maratonu, atstājot atsauci uz iepriekšējo! Piemēram: Mani sauc YYY, rakstu noveles un pasakas, mans links: http://xxxxxxxx.blogger.com 

Paldies sugarmakeup par maratonu!


1 comment

Unknown said...

Hey I'm Becky and I run a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. I'm a 16 year old student from England and I love to write about my interests, like fashion and beauty and art! Hope to see you on my blog soon!


www.ghostinyourwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk