Alberto Balsam honey and sweet almond shampoo+conditioner UPDATE


In April, 28th to be exact I posted this picture to my instagram of my newest purchase that I got from small shop near my bus stop (dear latvians, it's Mikroshop) and now it has been 2 months, I come with review and quick update about how this combo worked for me and if it changed anything. 

So, I bought these both together for a little over 3 euros, because I was looking for something, but did not know what exactly I wanted and I also wanted to see if such cheap combo can do anything at all. From the looks of them they are exactly the same as all shampoos and conditioners are, no magic there. This particular set with honey and sweet almond is for dry and frizzy hair aka my life and the smell is fantastic! Back in April I continued my adventures with hair colors which in the end did make my hair more dry and not so soft, almost as if they were completely dead, so I was looking forward to testing this sweet, juicy smelling bottled fluid out. 

Basically, I was really impressed with the conditioner, because since I tried Stenders 3D hair care conditioner I thought nothing even compares to it, but this one does. The feeling after the conditioner has been on the hair for 3 minutes or so is almost the same as it was with the 3D line. Hair feel smooth, soft, slipping through fingers whilst still wet. After letting them dry (both - natural dry and blow dry) they at first were really easy to brush out and kept themselves in line with being softer when touched. The conditioner works. 

A month went by and then suddenly at one point I started to see real improvement - my hair had gotten better, healthier looking, not frizzy anymore and they always were soft. In general I can say that this combo for that ridiculous price does the job better than some of the cheapest shampoos and conditioners in drugstore. Even though it worked fine and got my hair to be a little bit better (I did not use heat at all during the first month and only once or twice during the second) it has now been past the two month mark and I feel like I need to to move on and try something else, because my head has gotten used to these products! 

In the end I encourage you to try out any combo for specific hair type or results and not fear the price! I approve of Alberto Balsam, did the job for me, will definitely continue using it from time to time. 

No comments