Nail wraps review


Hello, ladies! Thanks to Bunny  I found out about nail wraps a looong time ago I think. I also believe that we all know I love nail polishes and it used to be an obsessive addiction of mine, but it has settled down with time and I no longer can bother painting my nails every two, three days and the chipping really annoys me. So I decided to try out nail wraps. Luckily I had some packages in my local store, but I have not ever seen any in our drugstores and I've checked 5 different ones. My nail wraps cost 2eur for a package and today I am going to let you know how it worked out for me! 


I don't have the original package anymore, because reasons, but basically there were 12 nail wraps in one package. I personally cut them in half and 12 wraps is enough for two applies, because my nails are kind of short and half of the wrap works completely fine. 

So, what you do with these stickers - you push away your skin from nails, peel off the sticker, put it on your nail, smooth it out, get the left-overs away and apply a top coat. Done. First time doing this took me 1h20min, but I was really careful, because it's 2eur for stickers........ 

They tell you that these wraps can last up to 10 days. After 5 days two of my nails had chipped tops, BUT keep in mind that I did EVERYTHING with my nails - washing, working, eating and anything else a normal human being does. They definitely can last for 10 days, no problems with that, I peeled mine off after 8 days, because one nail had the sticker broken. So, a package of nail wraps can last me 16 days which is half of a month and allows me to meditate while doing my nails and leaves a flawless design and nicely looking nails for almost 10 days! I re-applied them yesterday and tried to speed up the process, not peeling the left-overs carefully, that's why I can't really show an extreme close-up of the nails, but from a normal distance they look amazing! 

They do leave a little glue marks on your nails after taking them off, but they can easily be removed. I did re-apply the top coat every other day and used this nail polish:

Do I recommend it? If you like doing your nails - yes. Especially if you are into crazy designs and have some in your local store. It ends up costing 4eur a months, which is 13,3 eur cents a day. Not so bad! Definitely prefer them over nail polish, because designs! You can order them on ebay as well. 
Here's the result:


No comments