A quick question...

Hey! The reason why I am not updating my blog yet is because I am waiting for my new computer to be purchased which might happen around Saturday. I am still borrowing a laptop and I do not want to overwhelm it with pictures/documents etc., so I am keeping a low profile this last week. But, what I wanted to find out... 
Since my reader base has changed a little after my move, I published a poll in 2013 asking if my readers would want me to start making videos to which I got 7 positive answers. Now I am asking again if YOU would want to see moving pictures of me posted on the internet, transforming my blog posts into video posts! Leave a comment down, tweet me, fb me, call me, send a message or use this link RIGHT HERE to quickly answer this question. Thanks for your time, see you really soon! <3


No comments